Subliminal China Subliminal China

L.M.A.O

I love this movie!!!

I Like Chinese! I Like Chinese!

am i supposed to be reviewing?

I got a good laugh off this.

Animator vs. Animation II Animator vs. Animation II

great work

I still like part 1 better though!

SUPER 8 Cinema SUPER 8 Cinema

All 10

You have two things. One being a classic animation, and the second being some serious art talent. This was something I didnt expect to see, but I liked it just as much as I didnt expect it.

The Hunger The Hunger

wtf?

You scored 2.9? I thought youd swipe at least a 4. I dont think I woulda had the balls to cook a mermaid. my dick is bigger than my stomach. lmao good stuff though You have my 5 points.

Animator vs. Animation Animator vs. Animation

I dont know what it was....

Not sure why, but I watched this 3 times haha. I really liked this flash. Now I gave it a 7 overall because I didnt really like the sound too much, plus I really thought the fight should've ended different, but this was still a great idea. I think if anything you should make a part 2. I liked the variety of weapons you had created from the flash interface, the flow of the flash (you didnt concentrate on one area of the ui for too long. The only thing I couldnt figure out was what the victim used to make the arrow head. Other than that, this was an awesome flash, and I hope you make something in the lines of this again, i will definately give it all 5.1 of my votes.

DeadThenAliveThenDead DeadThenAliveThenDead

I liked that in a weird way.....

At first I thought that it was lame...... and then I had a quick change of heart..... That shit was FUNNY. lol Mabye I didn't see the humor at first, but your choice of music helped bring that out! good job! I also would've liked it more had you made it a bit longer, but still good.

Mario Wars Mario Wars

Fuckin "A" man

I can't see it getting much better, but for the ending make sure it's suspensful and exciting!

Dont Play With Fire Dont Play With Fire

I'll give you thumbs up!

Nice! I was kinda worried at first b/c it took so long to load on my computer, but I liked it overall.

Fallenanzel responds:

thanks man it took forever to make this so its great for your support

Relax...it's mothers day Relax...it's mothers day

What the hell was that

You could've did that on the bbs but you waisted a perfectly good portal spot.