Subliminal China Subliminal China

L.M.A.O

I love this movie!!!

I Like Chinese! I Like Chinese!

am i supposed to be reviewing?

I got a good laugh off this.

Animator vs. Animation II Animator vs. Animation II

great work

I still like part 1 better though!

the swampy road ver 1.1 the swampy road ver 1.1

You have a good game going here.

Only thing I didnt like was the music. You'll get a 5 from me for this, just promise your going to keep working on it.

Uniwar Level 3 NOT DONE Uniwar Level 3 NOT DONE

Hey man........

That was the best flash game I played on ng in like...... a long time. A couple notes. Work on the background a little better. (just a suggestion) it was pretty damn hard too considering im playin on a touchpad on a laptop, The gameplay itself though is fuckin excellent! I can't wait until the finished version comes out! Tell ya what. E-mail me at JThird198419 on aol when you submit it, because I'd love to play it! Trust me you'll get a 5 lol. So that's like 25 to your average score (at the moment and still progressing!!)

Doomhammr responds:

There won't be a finished version, at least of this incarnation. I admit all the backgrounds suck. I wasn't well versed in flash or art at the time.

Easter Blast 3 Easter Blast 3

All the haters can stfu.

All these haters can stfu. I get to kill little stupid bunnies now with a grenade launcher! I wish x-box woulda thought of this!

=[]*Fallen souljaz*[]= =[]*Fallen souljaz*[]=

Thanks 4 theremake

This sounds exactly the same as the original. Them tremolos rock.

J-Ripz responds:

I know right. Look at da skore, haterz already. Main thang iz you can't hate on da fallen souljaz. They gonna judge you in da end believe it.

=[]*Invincible*[]= =[]*Invincible*[]=

This beat rocks

It does have a west coast swag to it. Sounds a lot like something Dr. Dre or Snoop would drop something to. 5/5 10/10 keep it up.

J-Ripz responds:

Don't worry it only gets better. They'll keep coming.

Megaman X - Boss Megaman X - Boss

Wow

Im actually working on a sprite movie right this second starring megaman x solid snake zero and some others. Would you mind me using this?

Juguito responds:

I would be glad if you used thiss :P